We are Tax Law Professionals
Who Know all the Ins and Outs
of Dealing with IRS Tax Problems.
It seems as if everywhere you look a tax consultant, usually some out-of-state, faceless company, is promising “pennies-on-the-dollar” tax settlements and “guaranteed results”. Look closely … does the company you’re thinking of hiring employ a tax attorney, a CPA, a former IRS Appeals Officer, Enrolled Agents, and a caring, professional staff to compliment them? Does he or she usually handle tax law full-time or is it a sideline for them? Do you meet with a licensed tax attorney, or just a salesperson earning a commission? You have a right to know!
You Need a Game Plan!
Don’t know what to do? You need a Game Plan!
We will listen to your story and gather the facts of your particular case. Then we will outline the options available to you. We won’t tell you what you want to hear; we’ll tell you what you need to hear, and together we’ll develop a Game Plan to solve your tax problems. Get Your Game Plan today, and sleep better tonight.
Our Specialized Areas of Focus:
- Audits Appeals and Litigation
- Large Tax Debts
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- OICs/Tax Bankruptcies
- Criminal Investigation
MEET YOUR TAX PRO TEAM:
Larry Heinkel has assembled a team of Tax Pros that has been providing successful tax help primarily in Central Florida and Tampa for more than 30 years. We’re experienced in solving state and federal tax problems and have represented clients in thousands of Department of Revenue and IRS tax cases. We’re ready to dive into your particular tax issues, so you can sleep again at night.
Larry Heinkel, J.D. LL.M.TAX & BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
- Practicing bankruptcy and tax law for more than 30 years
- Litigated tax cases: Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, District Court
- Graduated from University of Florida with honors in Accounting (B.S.B.A.), Law (J.D.), and Tax Law (LL.M.)
- A-V rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite
- Member of Law Review, published twice; served as Adjunct Professor in tax and business law at Rollins College and the University of Central Florida MBA Program.
April Serrano, E.A., CTRSEnrolled Agent & Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist with nearly 10 years of experience;
- Highly skilled at working with IRS and State revenue agencies to assist taxpayers resolving complex tax matters, including representation of multi-year non-filers; levy releases; lien subordinations/discharges/releases/ withdrawals; installment agreements; and offer in compromises.
- Highly personable and efficient
Kenton Sands, J.D., LL.M.TAX ATTORNEY (OF COUNSEL THROUGH SANDS WHITE & SANDS, P.A.)
- Univ. of Chicago (B.A.); Harvard Law School (J.D.); NYU Master’s in Taxation (LL.M.)
- Former federal prosecutor with the Dept. of Justice Tax Division
- Practicing criminal tax defense for over 25 years.
- Litigated tax cases: Tax Court, U.S. District Court, Florida state courts
- A-V rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Included in Florida Super Lawyers
Joe McDermott, E.A.Former IRS Appeals Officer
- Degree in Accounting from NY Institute of Technology
- Master's in Taxation from Long Island University - C.W. Post, NY
- Former IRS Agent/Auditor (Long Island)
- Former IRS Appeals Officer and former Associate Chief of Appeals (Long Island)
- Former IRS Appeals Officer (Tampa)
- Special emphasis on employment taxes; FBAR; Innocent Spouse; and others.
- National Office's "Appeals Officer of the Year" for 2007.
- Licensed as ab Enrolled Agent with the IRS.
Leslie LambertLEGAL ASSISTANT AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
- From Beaufort, SC
- Graduated cum laude from University of South Carolina with a Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Management
- Been a resident of Tampa for 2 years
- Enjoys exploring state parks, boating, hiking, arts and crafts