The Right Game Plan Could Solve Your Tax Problems.
- Just like taking x-rays and tests before a new doctor can properly diagnose your health problems, we need an initial meeting to diagnose your tax problems.
- You need an expert to review all the facts of your particular situation to design a “gameplan” that’s right for you and your family.
- When you first call us, in all but the rarest of situations, we can’t properly advise you without knowing all the facts of your particular case. No one can!
- That’s why we start with a paid Game Plan consultation designed to answer all your questions and give you the right answers and solutions to your tax problems. Click for Larry’s view on “free” consultations
- Once you decide which solution is best for you and your family, then you can begin to get your tax problems behind you.
- Our goal is to help you sleep at night again.
Why Our Game Plans are Right for You.
With our Game Plans, we make sure we have all the facts about your case. Then we tell you what all your options are, the pros and cons of each option, and how to handle the option of your choice. We pride ourselves on giving you the right answer, regardless of whether it involves hiring us for further work.
- Especially useful for people who can’t afford to hire someone.
- About 75% of the people who come in for our “game plan” consultations do not need to pay for further services; they can handle the problems themselves with our instructions.
- Frequently, problems can be solved at the game plan meeting with either a telephone call, a letter we prepare, or some other action.
- In some cases there may be nothing anyone can do or perhaps the correct answer is to “do nothing” and let the statute of limitations expire.
Our clients know they are getting the right answer for their unique tax problem – not an answer designed by a sales person to get you to hire them!
We know the answers and we can help solve your tax problems!
To request your personal Game Plan, complete our confidential questionnaire below: Client Intake Tax Worksheet (Click to Download)